While sheltering in place, we at Urban Market Bags have found some amazing online resources to help inspire and facilitate countless activities at home. From interests that you already may have to a host of new opportunities to explore, these websites have something for everyone.
Games and Activities
- Coursera – Whether you are interested in skills, a degree, building a career or your organization, Coursera offers thousands of courses all online. (For a limited time some certificates are being offered for free!)
- Master Class – Learn from the masters in culinary arts, film & TV, sports, business and many more subjects with an annual membership. (Buy one and give one free!)
- Class Central – Here’s a unique opportunity to learn from Ivy League schools.There are over 400 class options and they are all free!
- Duolingo – Learn a new language with this popular website and app in as few as five minutes a day. (Option to learn for free or upgrade with a premium subscription!)
- Glo – From newbies to yogis, Glo offers yoga in various types, levels and speeds. (Free for a 15 day trial period!)
- Pop Sugar Fitness – For all-around fitness fans, check out this YouTube channel for a wide selection of classes targeting all areas and types. (Free membership for all!)
- iNaturalist App – Getting outside (responsibly) and exploring nature does wonders for the soul. With this free app, you can take pictures of flora and fauna and learn from your online community about the nature around you.
- Billboard – Planning an online gathering with friends or missing that special concert? This website is a one-stop-calendar for live music performances.
- Yousician – ”Unleash your inner musician” by taking on a new instrument or trying out your own vocals. (Take lessons free for a 7-day trial period!)
Games and Activities
- Cozo – Bring out your inner artist with these geometric coloring sheets. Print them out for free!
- GOG – For an afternoon of gaming, choose between both new and vintage video games. GOG is currently offering over 25 games for free!
- Chef Massimo Bosuro – Make your own Michelin-rated meal, with Chef Massimo Bosuro who is offering daily cooking videos.